When you entrust your books to The Press Room, rest assured they will be treated with the utmost care and attention. Each book is carefully cleaned and pressed for a minimum of two 24 hour presses. Not all pressing agents will guarantee two 24 hour presses, but experience has shown that leaving the books 48 hours in the press is the best method to prevent reversion of creases. While this takes more time, I've found it to be the best procedure for my customer's books.
Please use the attached form to begin your press order.
Pressing and light cleaning $15 per book
* includes light dry cleaning of front and back covers
* humidity chamber (if required)
* 15 minute press in photographic quality dry mount SEAL press (not T shirt press) then 24 hour cold press
* flip books, then 15 minute press in photographic quality dry mount SEAL press (not T shirt press) then 24 hour cold press
Deep cleaning $75 to $150 per book
* includes cleaning to reduce / remove foxing and stains
* free review of book to evaluate potential benefit of a deep cleaning